These soft and chewy white chocolate chip cookies are loaded with festive M&M’s! They’re sure to make anyone who tries them feel special ❤
- 8 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Valentine Mix M&Ms ( I found them at Target)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (or any other kind, semi-sweet or milk chocolate )
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until well combined.
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
Dump in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Dough will be soft.
Stir in the candy and white chocolate chips.
Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 12 balls of dough.
Bake for 10 minutes exactly. Do not overbake. Cookies may look a bit underdone, but they will set up as they cool.
Let cookies set on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before eating.
Store, tightly covered, for up to 5 days.